Hello lovely people!
It’s that day of the week again. Friday. Which means:
*drum roll* TAG FRIDAY! *crowd pretends to be shocked*
Today I thought I would do the Another Disney Book Tag which I found over @ rosiefrecklereads!! Find me one (1) person who does not like Disney and therefore Disney inspired tags. What’s that, you can’t find one? That’s right, cause such a person doesn’t EXIST!
So, now that we’ve established y’all are super excited for this tag, let’s jump straight to it!
1. The Little Mermaid – A character who is out of their element, a “fish out of the water”
So many YA characters fit this question, but I’ll go with Clary Fray from The Mortal Instruments. She was so clueless in the beginning (plus she’s a redhead and Ariel is a redhead and I HAD to sorry)
2. Cinderella – a character who goes through a major transformation
Agatha and Sophie from the School for Good and Evil; both externally and mentally! Awesome MG by the way, if you haven’t read it I totally recommend it!!!
3. Snow White – a book with an eclectic cast of characters
Even though I had to google the word eclectic which is very embarrssing cause it is a greek word, I can go with no other but the Shadowhunter world.
4. Sleeping Beauty – a book that put you to sleep
Great Expectations. I cannot for the life of me get through it. I. CAN’T.
5. The Lion King – a character who had something traumatic happen to them in childhood
I have so many characters to choose from for this one. My one and only true son though has to get this win; Ronan Lynch, my firstborn.
6. Beauty and the Beast – A beast of a book (a big book) that you were intimidated by, but found the story to be beautiful
The Black Prism. It is not the biggest book I’ve read, but I really enjoyed the story!
7. Aladdin – a character who gets their wish granted, for better or worse
Audrey Rose from Stalking Jack the Ripper; she wished to solve the murders….for better or worse 😉
8. Mulan – a character who pretends to be someone or something they are not
Khalid from the Wrath and the Dawn. My son pretends to be a monster, cruel and heartless when in fact he’s a smol bean. DON’T TOUCH MY BOI!
9. Toy Story – a book with characters you wish would come to life
THE COVENANT SERIES!!! I want Aiden St Delphi in my
10. Disney Descendants – your favorite villain or morally ambiguous character
MIA from the Nevernight Chronicles!!!!!