Welcome to another Tag Friday! Honestly, I missed these Fridays so much! It’s been so long since I last posted a tag, and which better than one that has to do with my newest obsession aka To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before?!?!
Take a seat and let’s answer some questions!
1. Kenny from Camp AKA your first book love
The first book I ever remember myself loving is…… HARRY POTTER!!!!
*no one is surprised*
2. John Ambrose McClaren AKA the book that got away (a book that may not be your all time favorite now, but you’ll always love it)
I know this series has faults, I know it is not perfect BUT in my eyes this will remain perfect forever. I love the characters, I love the premise and I LOVE AIDEN ST DELPHI.
3. Lucas from Homecoming AKA your GBF (your favorite LGBTQ+ character or book)
4. Josh Sanderson AKA the book next door (a book that you’ll love no matter how many times you read it)
All the books in the Shadowhunter world by Cassandra Clare. Listen, I am TRASH for these books and no matter how many years pass and how many new problems I discover, I will always love them.
5. Peter Kavinsky AKA your one true book love
That was such a quick and fun tag!