Today I’m coming to you with a very inetesting tag; the Meet the Book Blogger tag!
I am very excited to answer all of the questions and for you to get to know me a little bit better! Many thanks to Nicole @ Nicole’s Book Thoughts for tagging me ❤ Go and check her blog out she’s the best!!!
Let’s see the rules of the tag:
- Nominated bloggers can nominate ten other bloggers.
- Use the same questions from the tag.
Simple right? Let’s jump staright in!
1. Who is your all-time favourite book character?
This is such a hard and honestly cruel question; do you ask a mother to pick a favorite child? No! Since I can’t pick an all-time fav, I guess I’ll go with my current favorite which is Mark Blackthorn. I’d go to the ends of the world to protect my smol and traumatised baby.
2. If you were stranded on a desert island, which book would you take with you? (Survival books do not count)
I would definitely take The Way of Kings, by Brandon Sanderson!!!!! Have you seen the book? It’s huge which is great because a) it’d take me a couple of months to get through and b) can be used as a weapon; I’m killing two birds with one stone here.
3. What’s your most unpopular book opinion?
I have a lot of unpopular opinions, but my most unpopular one would be that I didn’t like Cemetery Boys. Oops.
4. What’s your weirdest bookish habit?
To be honest I don’t think I have any weird bookish habits? I can’t think of anything I’m pretty standard #basic.
5. What character would you bring to a family event as your fake partner?
That awkward moment you mostly read fantasy so all characters are either warriors, magicians, supernatural creatures or all of the above. And I wouldn’t really go up to my mom and say “hey you see that guy with the tail that’s my boyfriend”. You see awkward. So from my options, I’d go with Aiden St. Delphi from the covenant series and just ask him politely to hide his demigod side for dinner.
6.What made you decide to start a book blog?
Honestly, I just wanted to talk about books without feeling out of place and since my friends never listen to me when I’m excited about something I read, life brought me here.
7. What about reading and books do you love the most?
Let me be cliche for a moment and say it’s the escapist in me. I just like losing myself in other worlds and that’s why I love fantasy so much.
8. What is your field of study/desired profession/current profession?
I’m an English Literature graduate and I’m trying -emphasis on trying- to be an editor. I JUST WANT TO WORK IN PUBLISHING !!!!
9. What are some book recommendations that became your favourites/obsessions?
Can I ignore this question? No? ….. well to answer I would have to actually read books that people have recommended me sooo,,,, yeah I never read recommendations I’m bad like that SORRY OKAY I GET NERVOUS
10. What is the book you shove down everyone’s throat?
THESE VIOLENT DELIGHTS BY CHLOE GONG READ IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That’s it! Hope you enjoyed this tag as much as I did!
No pressure to do the tag !!! ❤